Frequently Asked Questions
What are REVEAL’s products made of?
REVEAL’s tech accessories are made with sustainable materials from the inside out, including cork, bamboo, recycled fabric, jute and cruelty-free vegan leather. We even use recycled zippers on all our bags and cases.
How do I know what materials are used in each product?
REVEAL’s packaging concept is similar to a nutrition label which tells you what ingredients are in your food. We point out each material used in our products and describe why it’s environmentally-friendly, so you have the information you need to make informed choices.
What sustainable materials do you incorporate into your products? What makes these materials environmentally responsible?
Here is a brief description of our materials and their environmental benefits:
- Hemp is a fast-growing, renewable plant that uses no pesticides and fertilizers.
- Recycled fabrics - recycled satin, microsuede and polyester are made of post-consumer plastic water bottles that have been melted down to make the yarn.
- Jute is a plant that consumes high quantities of CO2, which is the main cause of global warming. 1 acre of Jute plants consumes over 6 tons of CO2, several times higher than trees.
- Bamboo is the fastest growing woody plant in the world and does not require the use of pesticides and herbicides to thrive.
- Vegan leather is 100% cruelty-free. We don’t believe in harming animals to make our products.
- Rubberwood is a sustainable timber because it is plentiful, grows fast and has many uses. The tree is used for rubber sap and then once the tree’s sap is finished, it must be cut down in order to make room for a new tree. Using the wood allows full use of the tree and causes less waste.
- Recycled zippers are made from 100% recycled polyester tape and 30% recycled metal.
If I have a question about my order, who do I contact?
Please email us at email@example.com.
If I am a retailer, how can I place a wholesale order?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are custom product orders available?
Yes, please email email@example.com
Who do I contact for media or product placement inquiries?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org